Michelle currently serves as a leader of KPMG’s Global Mobility Services Tax practice in McLean, Virginia. She has 18 years of experience advising clients with an international business presence on cross border tax implications and planning opportunities. During her career she has provided and coordinated global mobility advisory services and U.S. and non-U.S. tax compliance for a variety of clients, addressing the needs of mobile employees and their employers.
Michelle is responsible for tax compliance and business planning associated with international mobility and flexible workforce solutions. Michelle has extensive experience with strategic income tax planning, cross border payroll issues and delivery, international social security issues, individual income tax return preparation, cost accrual projects and international business travel policy and procedure initiatives. Michelle serves as the global mobility industry leader for aerospace and defense, specializing in government contracting clients.
Function and Specialization: Global Mobility Services, specializing in aerospace and defense.
- Member of the Tax Division of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants
- BS in Accounting and Information Systems, Virginia Tech
- Master of Accountancy in Taxation, Virginia Tech
- Certified Public Accountant, Virginia
- Company: KPMG
- Title/Department: Partner, Global Mobility Services Tax Practice
- Location: McLean, VA