The Department of Accounting and Information Systems in the Pamplin College of Business strives for excellence in fulfilling the three missions of a comprehensive land grant university by:
- Providing a world class accounting and information systems education to our students.
- Improving the accounting and information systems professions by conducting quality research and disseminating the results.
- Delivering outreach services to accounting and information systems professionals and educators.
The Public Accounting Report ranks Virginia Tech's ACIS Programs in top 25: Undergraduate #22, Masters #21 and Doctoral #21. For large schools ACIS ranks #13 Undergraduate and #12 Graduate.
The 47th annual Virginia Accounting & Auditing Conference opens in Roanoke on September 25.
Mark Your Calendars
Join Deloitte for a fun night of bowling to learn more about exciting opportunities at Deloitte for ACIS students! A great time for casual networking with food and beverages. Tuesday, September 12th from 6-8 pm at Cinebowl, casual attire. For questions, contact Meredith Sutter.
The 47th Annual Virginia Accounting and Auditing Conference, organized by Virginia Tech's Department of Accounting and Information Systems and the Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants, helps update accounting professionals in auditing, tax, fraud, accounting, technology and more. The 2017 conference will be held at the following three locations:
- September 25 and 26 in Roanoke
- September 28 and 29 in Falls Church
- November 16 and 17 in Virginia Beach