Bud is a partner with PwC’s Office of General Counsel (OGC) and formerly in the Firm’s Assurance practice (now known as Trust Solutions). He has more than 30 years of experience holding a variety of client service roles for both public and private clients and internal roles at the Firm’s National Office. His clients included primarily large fortune 1000 financial services and manufacturing firms, most of which have significant global footprints and were active in acquisitions and capital markets. Prior to joining OGC Bud led the Firm’s Assurance Practice for the Lake Erie Market (Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Rochester, and Buffalo). Bud holds an MBA from the University of Pittsburgh and a BS in Business – Accounting from Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University - Pamplin College of Business.
- Bud’s clients have ranged from fortune 1000 in the chemicals, steel and distribution industries and most recently large capitalization clients in financial services principally in real estate.
- Had extensive experience working in and with the National Office, holding roles relating to Accounting Consulting Services (ACS), International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), and Strategic Thought Leadership
- Served as the Market Assurance Leader for the Lake Erie Market responsible for our Assurance practices in Cleveland, Pittsburgh, Rochester, and Buffalo
- Served as the Chair of the Finance Committee and was a member of the Board of Directors for the Achievement Centers for Children
- Served as the Audit and Finance Committee Chair and is a member of the Board of Directors for the Great Lakes Science Center
- Serves on the Accounting and Information Services Advisory Board at Virginia Tech’s Pamplin College.
- Company: PwC
- Title/Department: Partner, Office of General Counsel, Trust Solutions